- 1 Portugal: Digital Nomad’s Visa
- 2 Costa Rica: : Digital Nomad’s Visa
- 3 Germany: Digital Nomad’s Visa
- 4 Mexico: Digital Nomad’s Visa
- 5 Czech Republic: Digital Nomad’s Visa
It is no longer exclusive for digital nomads to work from home. The spread of covid-19 has limited mobility, which on the other hand, has led to the creation of various job positions in different companies across Europe and the entire globe.
Different nations are launching new types of visas significantly designed for such workers to adapt to the new era. Digital nomad work visas are available for some European countries these days.
Remote workers who want to spend extended of short periods up brought while working independently can avail this visa service, which declares that such professionals can carry their job with them anywhere as they need only an active internet connection and a laptop.
Portugal: Digital Nomad’s Visa
A temporary stay visa for Portugal is valid for only one year and can subsequently be renewed for two years. This temporary stay visa is a perfect choice for digital nomads in Portugal. It permits those who can work independently without out to comment to be permanent residents in Portugal.
Another important thing is that Portugal temporary stay Visa and permits for or multiple entries for its validity duration. This means that you can use Portugal as a base and travel to nearby countries, and return without facing any immigration issues. To put it in crystal clear words, Portugal’sPortugal’s temporary stay visa is a perfect choice for freelancers in Europe.
- This Visa is valid for four months only.
- It allows for only two entries during this time.
- You are not supposed to come into essay president of Portugal.
How to apply?
- To apply for a digital nomad visa for Portugal, get all the required documents needed for a digital nomad visa.
- You need to fill the visa application form and submit it online.
- After a successful procedure, you need to make a payment of €75 for Visa.
Costa Rica: : Digital Nomad’s Visa
Not only Portugal but Costa Rica has also introduced this new kind of Visa for digital nomads. We can now get a permit for about one year that can be extended for one year more if needed.
Freelancers for remote workers will also have exempt from various local income taxes, open local bank accounts, and be allowed to drive freely with their country driving license. All the need to do is fulfill the primary conditions required to apply for a digital nomad visa.
- You need to obtain medical insurance for your stay in the country.
- You have to prove that your income is more significant than 3000 United States Dollars per month if traveling alone.
- If traveling with family, you are combined income must be 5,000 United States dollars.
How to apply?
The government of Costa Rica has now published a new law relating to new immigration for the category of digital nomads. At the same time, such kinds of visas are not yet available. Eventually, digital nomads will get permits for about one year at initial levels and will enjoy some unique text benefits.
Germany: Digital Nomad’s Visa
Before the spread of the covid-19 pandemic, the trend of people working digitally or from home was already on the rise. But a shot increase is noticed after then. Pandemic has increased the process, and the trend towards digital nomads and remote working is increased in Germany and other countries worldwide.
To help such people, different countries are offering a new special kind of Visa referred to as a digital nomad visa that offers a temporary stay of people in a country. People can enjoy some tax benefits and can extend their stay.
- Freelancers need to get registered with the text office.
- Submission of getting a bank statement and portfolio is necessary.
- Freelancers must have clients from Germany itself.
How to apply?
- Fulfill the freelance visa application form and get all the necessary documents for Visa.
- After a successful process, you need to present the evidence of a freelance plan.
- Before arrival, letters of commitment from future employees are the last step to follow.
Mexico: Digital Nomad’s Visa
People were obviously aware of Mexico to some extent, or they have been on vacations here, but surprisingly, establishing residency in this country is very easy. In the modern online work area, it is not included in the list of countries that are a good fit for freelancers or digital nomads.
Unlike various other countries, Mexico is offering long-stay visa options to digital nomads and freelancers. They can avail themselves a lot from their stay in Mexico.
- On a temporary stay visa, you can not work in Mexico.
- The Mexican temporary residency visa will allow you to stay for four years.
- After the passage of four years, you can apply for permanent residence.
How to apply?
The application procedure for Visa is almost the same everywhere.
- To apply for a visa, rush into an embassy in your home country and gather all the necessary documents.
- Appear in the visa interview.
- After arriving in Mexico, fulfill the “forma migratoria mútilple” form and submit the required documents to the Instituto Nacional de Migración building.
Czech Republic: Digital Nomad’s Visa
With the advancement in technology, especially after the opening of the covid-19 pandemic, many people are adhering to the digital nomad lifestyle. Take it beneficial as it allows flexible work hours work from virtually any place in the world and select the suitable topics they like.
To help such enthusiastic people, like various other countries, the Czech Republic has also launched a new kind of Visa referred to as a digital nomad visa. This Visa allows freelancers and digital merits to stay for several months. They can enjoy various short visa benefits as well.
- Notarized Proof of accommodation is a must for at least 12 months (a minimum of 6 months is required to apply for long-term visas).
- International Health insurance is necessary.
- Criminal records should be clean to avail this Visa (non-conviction certificate).
How to apply?
- To apply for a visa, visit the Ministry of Trade & Industry website and complete the application form.
- Submit the necessary documents and the required supporting evidence.
- Upon confirmation, you will be able to stay and work in the Czech Republic for one year at least.